Sunday 3 April 2011

Can you believe that it is April already? We had a couple warm days and today I woke up to snow...again! This weekend, it's General Conference and I am getting a spiritual overdose: I am so glad I have six months to familiarize myself with the talks given in such a short period of time. How wonderful that we have three new temples built! It's like building lighthouses throughout the world that will bless people everywhere, whether they be members of our church or not.

We've been very busy these past couple of weeks and I will post on that later on...right now, I'm busy: talk to you after Conference :) Would you like to join me? Here's the link: www.lds.org. I promise you that you will feel edified and strengthened by words of truth and wisdom.

2 comments:

Ben and Summer said...

Thank you, I will! I would love to hear more about the busyness!

Natalie R. said...

Hooray for Conference!! One of my favorite weekends of the year (my other favorite weekend is in October). ;0)