Saturday 7 May 2011

OK, here's what you missed...





Levi tried out for a football (soccer) team in Ogden, BYU-level, and didn't get in because they were looking for younger players (18-23): ouch! But I was so proud of him for giving it his all: the try-outs took 2 days and the pitch (or field) was atrocious (muddy holes everywhere).



We went out to see Mia (Levi's sister) perform at BYU in Jane Austen's Persuasion. She was brilliant and so witty. We double dated with Levi's brother and his wife: good times. It's great to see Mia act for the first time and do something she is good at and passionate about.





We had the joy of  babysitting our niece and nephew for a few days. There's a field by our apartment complex where a few horses graze; sometimes we pay them a visit, bringing carrots and feeding them hay. The kids loved it!








We also went to the Dinosaur Museum, conveniently located 1/2 mile from our home at Thansksgiving Point and loved discovering more about those giants. Another bonus point for Auntie and Uncle :)

All good things must come to an end and their parents having returned from Hawaii, we celebrated Cyan's B-day at a local Hawaiian restaurant.

4 comments:

Ben and Summer said...

I have three items: ONE - you and Levi look GORGEOUS in the pic with the sunglasses, and I LOVE your hat! So chic! 2) I need to take Emma to the Dino museum - she would be in heaven. Looks like you guys had fun! 3) I wanted to see Persuasion! I didn't know about it until it was over:( How FUN the Mia was in it! Love you guys!

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Persuasion is my favorite book! I wish I could have see that! Looks like you all are doing great!

Marie said...

your family seems so happy, Annabelle! And eve is growing up so fast!

Natalie R. said...

How fun, it's awesome that you guys got to do so many fun things! I wish I could go to the dinosaur museum, that looks awesome. Every time I drove by there, I always wanted to go but never got a chance. I'm glad you're enjoying your time back in Utah!